Registration is now open for the PREDICT members meeting to be held in November 2023. This is a hybrid event so both face to face and virtual attendance is offered, however we are hoping for as many members as possible to attend in person. Registration via Trybooking is required for both modes of attendance. See draft agenda.
PLEASE NOTE: Registration closes on FRIDAY 27/10/23 and date cannot be extended.
DATE: Wednesday 15/11/23 (one day meeting)
TIME: 9.30am – 4.30pm
VENUE: The Cox Walford Room, Level 5 West, Murdoch Children’s Research Institute, 50 Flemington Rd, Parkville, Melbourne.
- All attendees (virtual and face to face) must register via Trybooking and be a PREDICT member. Registration closes FRIDAY 27/10/23.
- Please ensure you indicate dietary requirements during the booking process, regardless of whether or not you are attending the dinner, as catering will also be provided during the meeting.
- If you wish to attend and are not a PREDICT member contact predict.mcri.edu.au regarding membership application prior to proceeding with Trybooking.
- PREDICT will not sponsor attendance this year. All accommodation and travel to be booked by the individual (excluding PREDICT executive members who will be attending the PREDICT executive meeting the day before).
- Suggested accommodation close to RCH/MCRI
The Larwill Art Series Hotel
Mercure North Melbourne
- The PREDICT dinner will be held on 14/11/2023 (NIGHT PRIOR TO MEETING) from 6.30pm – 9.00pm at the Leveson Hotel, 46 Leveson St, North Melbourne which is a short walk from the Larwill Hotel/MCRI.
- The dinner includes a 3 course menu with a range of meat, seafood and vegetarian options. Drinks are available at bar prices.
- Payment of $60 (plus 50 cent booking fee) must be made via Trybooking during the registration process. Choose “In person + dinner option”.
- Booking and payment must be received by Friday 27/10/23.
Please contact predict.mcri.edu.au.