HAVE YOU REGISTERED YET FOR THE EVENT OF 2022? THIS IS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY TO MEET OTHER MEMBERS OF OUR RESEARCH NETWORK. DON’T MISS OUT – REGISTRATION VIA TRYBOOKING IS NOW OPEN.
Registration is now open for the PREDICT members meeting to be held in October 2022. This is a hybrid event so both face to face and virtual attendance is offered, however we are hoping for as many members as possible to attend in person. Registration via Trybooking is required for both modes of attendance. This event is aligned with the PAC/APLS conference in Melbourne which directly follows our meeting, for those who wish to attend both events. See draft agenda.
PLEASE NOTE: Registration closes on FRIDAY 23/9/22 and date cannot be extended.
DATE: Thursday 20/10/22 (one day meeting)
TIME: 10.00am – 5.00pm (later start time to accommodate morning flights from eastern states)
VENUE: The Larwill Art Series Hotel, Boardroom, 48 Flemington Rd, Parkville, Melbourne.
- All attendees (virtual and face to face) must register via Trybooking and be a PREDICT member. Registration closes FRIDAY 23/9/22.
- Please ensure you indicate dietary requirements during the booking process, regardless of whether or not you are attending the dinner, as catering will also be provided during the meeting.
- If you wish to attend and are not a PREDICT member contact Cate Wilson regarding membership application prior to proceeding with Trybooking.
- PREDICT will not sponsor attendance this year. All accommodation and travel to be booked by the individual (excluding PREDICT executive members who will be attending the PREDICT executive meeting the day before).
- Suggested accommodation close to RCH/MCRI
The Larwill Art Series Hotel
Mercure North Melbourne
- The PREDICT dinner will be held on 20/10/22 from 7pm – 9pm at Captain Melville, Indoor Courtyard, 34 Franklin St, Melbourne CBD which is a short tram ride from the Larwill Hotel.
- The dinner includes a 3 course menu with a range of meat, seafood and vegetarian options similar to menu OPTION B – $58PP . However due to seasonal availability some menu items may change. Drinks are available at bar prices.
- Payment of $58 (plus 50 cent booking fee) must be made via Trybooking during the registration process. Choose “In person + dinner option”.
- Booking and payment must be received by Friday 23/09/22.
Please contact Marian Chandler or Cate Wilson.