We have a vacancy for a one year period initially (2022) for the Research Assistant position on the PREDICT Executive.
We are inviting nominations from Research Assistants across PREDICT who will then be selected by the existing Executive.
To be eligible, you need to be an existing PREDICT member.
Nominations are open until 18th of February 2022 at this stage (will be extended if needed).
If you wish to nominate yourself please email Catherine.email@example.com, with the following details:
– Your title and name
– Your craft group and current position held
– The primary organisation you work with
– The state you are based in
– Please write a brief description of why you wish to be part of the PREDICT Executive and what skills you bring.
– Please attach a brief CV
Taking part in the PREDICT Executive involves:
- Attending approximately 13 meetings during the year via Zoom or potentially face to face for some meetings depending on the pandemic. See current meeting schedule attached, we realise you may not be able to attend all meetings and the schedule may be updated during the year – depending on travel restrictions etc.
- Previewing the executive agenda then actively participating in meetings to give an independent opinion/ advice.
- Bringing issues of importance to the network, to the meeting agenda for discussion
- Reviewing and commenting on new studies when they are presented to the Executive
- Following up on actions deemed necessary at the meetings.
- Reviewing and commenting on issues via email / telephone in between meetings as required.
- Helping to develop and then reinforce PREDICT research guidelines and policy with members locally
- Maintaining confidentiality in relation to sensitive issues discussed
- Being involved with the PREDICT members meeting upon request
Please feel free to contact Catherine.firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or wish to discuss involvement in anyway (best to email me and we can set up a quick zoom!).