One three (3)-year full-time / six (6)-year part-time stipend scholarship is being offered to support the work of a PhD candidate. The scholarship is partially funded by the Murdoch Children’s Research Institute (MCRI) Centre of Research Excellence in Paediatric Emergency Medicine NHMRC Grant and partially funded by Australian Catholic University through the Australian Government Research Training Program;
A snapshot of information is below. Full details may be found here. Further questions may be addressed to the nominated people in the description (Sandy.firstname.lastname@example.org or Emma.email@example.com).
The Scholarship is available for a high-performing candidate who meets the following eligibility criteria:
- Eligible for admission to a PhD Program at ACU. The eligibility criteria for the PhD program at ACU can be found in the Higher Degree Research Regulations and consist of an appropriate undergraduate degree with Honours at a minimum level of Second Class Division A (Distinction average) (or equivalent); or a Master degree with appropriate research training in a relevant field; or an equivalent qualification and/or demonstrated research experience, with evidence of capacity to undertake independent research work (e.g. an authored publication);
- Relevant professional experience, training and/or health services research experience;
- Academic publications and/or conference presentations relative to career opportunities to date;
- An interest or experience in quality improvement/implementation science and exploring the issues impacting the sustainability of clinical care improvements in paediatric emergency care;
- Knowledge of and/or experience in the Australian Health care system.