Research higher degree program (RHD)
Building a sustainable research environment
The Paediatric Research in Emergency Departments International Collaborative (PREDICT) network, is an NHMRC funded centre for research excellence.
A key objective of PREDICT is to build a sustainable research environment and consequently we are seeking candidates to undertake research higher degrees (PhD, MD/DMedSci and masters degrees) in multicentre acute care studies to develop research capacity in emergency medicine.
If you are a health professional interested in emergency research and wish to undertake a higher degree, please contact the Network Co-ordinator, Cate Wilson using the details below. Potential projects are able to be undertaken in a range of research areas and locations. The details of candidature are open to discussion and stipends will be awarded on a competitive basis.
Please contact Cate Wilson, Research Network Coordinator with all initial inquiries. Email: Catherine.email@example.com, Phone: +613 9936 6081
Once it has been agreed that an application is appropriate:
- To make a formal application, please forward a cover letter that explains:
- your interest in the research area and relevant experience
- previous research experience and long term goals
- the potential location for your studies and associated university of study
- your proposed supervisors (if known)
- whether you wish to complete part/time or full time studies
- Please also attach your Curriculum Vitae which must include:
- Home and work contact details
- Citizenship and residency status
- Academic qualifications
- Post graduate work experience
- Publications & presentations
- Two academic referees