Observational study of COVID-19 Infections: Clinical Characteristics and Outcomes at PREDICT Sites
Describe clinical features and outcomes of patients < 18 years who tested positive with COVID-19 and presented to hospitals across Australia in the PREDICT network.
A multicentre retrospective study involving data extraction from medical records.
- Sites – 16 hospitals in 5 Australian states
- Cases – Total of 393 SARS-CoV-2 positive children were reported across the 16 sites between February 3 to 30th September 2020. Cases presented to hospital respiratory clinics or ED.
- These cases generated 426 hospital presentations.
- All study data has been entered, cleaned and analysed.
- Publication has been submitted.
- Outcomes will be reported soon.