Trybooking is NOW OPEN to register for the PREDICT members meeting on 24/10/19. The DEADLINE is now closed to request sponsorship for accommodation and/or flights and successful applicants have been notified via email. See full details below:
The PREDICT members meeting will be held in October 2019, aligned with the PAC/APLS conference and held at the same venue.
DATE: Thursday 24/10/19 (one day meeting only this year)
TIME: 10.00am – 5.30pm (later start time to accommodate morning flights from eastern states)
VENUE: Pan Pacific Perth, 207 Adelaide Terrace, Perth
- All attendees must register via Trybooking and be a PREDICT member. Registration is now open.
- Registrations close on Friday 18/10/19.
- If you wish to attend and are not a PREDICT member contact Cate Wilson regarding membership application prior to proceeding with Trybooking.
- Accommodation and travel will be booked by Marian for funded attendees and the PREDICT Executive only. Other members attending the meeting are requested to make their own arrangements.
- Meeting agenda will be available closer to the date.
- This year, the PREDICT dinner will be held the evening before the meeting on Wednesday 23/10/2019 at 7.30pm at the Sentinel Bar and Grill which is a short walk from the Pan Pacific.
- The dinner includes a 3 course menu with a range of meat, seafood and vegetarian options. Drinks are available at bar prices.
- Payment of $65 (plus 50 cent booking fee) must be made via Trybooking during the registration process.
- Booking and payment must be received by Friday 18/10/19 as the restaurant requires confirmation of numbers by this deadline.