- 233 participants recruited into the study
- 211 with active seizure activity at the time of first study medication.
Sites who recruited:
- Starship Children’s Hospital, Auckland, NZ
- Kidz First Hospital, Auckland, NZ
- RCH Melbourne, VICPrincess Margaret Hospital, WA
- Monash Hospital, VIC
- Adelaide Woman’s and Children’s Hospital, SA
- Lady Cilento Children’s Hospital, QLD
- Gold Coast Hospital, QLD
- Townsville Hospital, QLD
- Sydney Children’s, NSW
- Westmead Children’s Hospital, NSW
- John Hunter Hospital, NSW
- Waikato Hospital, Hamilton, NZ
The study is currently in analysis stage. The findings will be presented at the:
- Don’t Forget The Bubbles Conference, Tuesday the 28th August, Crown Conference Centre, Melbourne.
- Paediatric Acute Care Conference, Saturday the 27th of October, Hobart.
- New Zealand Paediatric Annual Scientific Meeting, Thursday the 8th of November, Nelson.
- Australasian College of Emergency Medicine Annual Scientific Meeting, Wednesday the 21st of November, Perth.
Please come along and hear the results of everyone’s hard work over the last 5+ years.