This is a call to all PREDICT members for nominations from anyone wishing to be considered for the following positions on the PREDICT Executive:
- PhD scholar – open to a PhD candidate, term of one year, current incumbent is Elliot Long, based at RCH, Victoria.
- Research Assistant – open to a non-medical persons for term of one year, current incumbent is Kelly Foster, based at LCCH, Queensland.
- A role on the Executive requires active involvement in monthly meetings about the networks operations (6 x teleconference and 4 x 1 day face to face meetings per year of which 3 are in Melbourne and 1 elsewhere. Expenses paid to attend). It also involves frequent communication and follow up of issues as they arise on a weekly basis.
- You can nominate yourself for one or more positions if eligible.
- Current incumbents can nominate themselves for another 1 year term.
- You can nominate another person for one or more positions but they must agree to be nominated. This will be confirmed by us.
- There can be multiple people nominated for each position. The decision for appointment of these particular positions will be made by the PREDICT Executive. NB. A person can only be appointed to one position.
What to do:
- If you wish to nominate yourself or someone else email email@example.com with the following information:
– Which position/s you wish to nominate for
– Your title and name
– Your craft group and current position held
– Where you are located ie. organisation and state
**Nominations must be received by COB Friday 13th of October 2017**
What happens next?
- Once we have the nominations the existing PREDICT Executive will select the incumbents.
- The people selected to the PREDICT Executive positions will be announced at the Members meeting on 25/10/17.