BellPIC currently has 32 patients enrolled (as at 21st November 2016).
- 33 enrolled
- 16 excluded
- 50 ineligible
- 18 refused
- 3 missed
SITES CURRENTLY RECRUITED:
- Royal Children’s Hospital Melbourne – 17 enrolled
- Monash Medical Centre – 3 enrolled
- Princess Margaret Hospital, Perth – 5 enrolled
- Women’s and Children’s Hospital Adelaide – 3 enrolled
- Lady Cilento Children’s Hospital – 2 enrolled
- Children’s Hospital Westmead – 3 enrolled
SITES ACTIVELY SCREENING:
- Starship New Zealand
- Sunshine Hospital
- John Hunter Hospital
- Gold Coast University Hospital
No significant issues with the study.
NEWS: Progressing steadily, protocol operating smoothly. The study is 9 participants away from being the largest study in Bell’s palsy ever completed.
Congratulations to Dr Shane George who was successful in applying for funding to the Emergency Medicine Foundation to bring both Townsville Hospital and Logan Hospital on board as new sites for the BellPIC study.