New membership application process
Who can apply?
- Membership is open to anyone in Australia or New Zealand, from any craft group (all disciplines welcome), who is interested in paediatric emergency medicine.
- Membership will be valid for 2 years until October 2017.
- MEMBERSHIP IS FREE
What does PREDICT membership provide?
- Members can express interest and potentially participate in a range of multi-centre research projects in Australia and New Zealand’s only emergency research network. Please see our website for more information about PREDICT research and publications at: http://www.predict.org.au/
- The network facilitates the professional development of members through providing opportunities for higher degrees, provision of post-doctoral mentoring, funding research training and facilitating collaboration with global paediatric emergency medicine networks.
- Sponsorship to attend relevant courses (offered in various locations) will be considered upon application for a range of courses such as: GCP, REDCap, Data management etc. on a yearly basis.
- You will be included in PREDICT communications and invited to participate in teleconferences and meetings as per the annual meeting schedule (currently 2 teleconferences and 2 face to face meetings held per year).
What do I need to do?
- Please email the Research Network Co-ordinator (Catherine.Wilson@mcri.edu.au) with your request to become a member.
A link to our membership form will be emailed for you to complete, it takes around 3 minutes.
- You will be asked to complete a membership form where you will be asked to provide the name of a current PREDICT member to second your membership. The current PREDICT Executive and Site Representatives are listed on the PREDICT website. http://www.predict.org.au/research-steering-committee/
- Once the form is submitted, you will receive an automated email confirming receipt. PREDICT will confirm your membership application by email in the following months.