Everyone attending the PREDICT members meeting must register via Trybooking. If you haven’t already done so, please register now.
The PREDICT members meeting will be held in October 2018, aligned with the PAC/APLS conference and held at the same venue.
DATES: Wednesday 24/10/18, 9.30am – 5.00pm & Thursday 25/10/18, 8.30am – 12.00pm
VENUE: Wrest Point Hobart, 410 Sandy Bay Rd, Sandy Bay Tasmania.
- All attendees must register to attend and be a PREDICT member. If you wish to attend and are not a PREDICT member contact Cate Wilson regarding membership application prior to proceeding with Trybooking.
- Approximately 12 PREDICT members will be funded to attend (subject to costs), preference will be given to non-medical staff who are unable to access CME support.
- If you wish to have your travel and/or accommodation funded by PREDICT you must indicate this when completing your registration via Trybooking. Deadline to register for travel/accommodation sponsorship is 9th July 2018. Successful applications will be confirmed by email. We request that medical staff attending utilise CME support to assist them.
- If you wish to attend the PREDICT dinner at Rockwall Bar and Grill on Wednesday 24/10/2018 at 7.30pm, payment must be made when registering via Trybooking during the registration process. Bookings and payment will not be collated separately as has been the case with previous members meetings. The cost of the dinner is $65 (plus a 30 cent booking fee) for a 3 course menu with a range of meat, seafood and vegetarian options. Drinks are available at bar prices.
- Registration to attend the meeting will close on Monday 15/10/18.
- Register now via Trybooking.
BOOKING OF TRAVEL AND ACCOMMODATION
- Accommodation and travel will be booked by Marian for funded attendees and the PREDICT Executive only. Other members attending the meeting are requested to make their own arrangements.
- Bookings for accommodation must be confirmed with Marian by 15/10/2018.